University of Kwangwoon 2Korea
Environmental Restoration Tech
안정화제 주입량에 따른 중금속 오염토양의 안정화 분석
1. Kim, T.S. and Kim, M.J., 2008, Remediation of mine tailings contaminated sith arsenic and heavy metals: Removal of arsenic by soil washing, Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 30(8), 808-816.
2. Kim, Y.S., Yu, G.M., and Mun, K.J., 2012, Strength characteristics of solidified soil with hardening agents made of industrial by-products, J. Korean Geo-Environ. Soc., 13(6), 19-26.
3. Kim, Y.T. and Kang, H.S., 2008, Mechanical properties of waste rire powder-added lightweight soil, J. Korean Soc. Civil Eng., 28(4C), 247-253.
4. Lee, M.H., Choi, S.I., Lee, J.Y., Lee, G.G., and Park, J.W., 2006, Soil and groundwaster environment, Dongwha-Tech., P. 294.
5. Lee, Y.S., Cho, J.W., Yoo, J., Kim, S.H., and Chung, H.I., 2005, Original Paper: The reactivity of by-product pozzolans and engi-neering properties of soil stabilization agent, J. Korea Soc. Waste Manage., 22(1), 17-26.
6. Lim, J.E., Kim, K.R., Lee, S.S., Kwon, O.K., Yang, J.E., and Ok, Y.S., 2010, Stabilization of As (arsenic(V) or roxarsone) Contami-nated Soils using Zerovalent Iron and Basic Oxygen Furnace Slag, Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 36(6), 631-368.
7. Lim, J.E., Lee, S.S., and Ok, Y.S., 2015, Efficiency of poultry manure biochar for stabilization of metals in contaminated Soil, J. Appl. Biol. Chem., 58(1), 39-50.
8. Nam, J.M. and Yun, J.M., 2004, The improvement of surface Layer using cement-hardening agents in dredged and reclaimed marine clay, J. Ocean Eng. Technol., 18(4), 46-51.
9. Yoon, G.L. and Kim, B.T., 2006, Stabilizing Capability of Oyster Shell binder for Soft Ground treatment, Journal of the Korean Ge-otechnical Society, 22(11), 143-149.